Why join the Barrie Baydogs Triathlon Club?
Learning about triathlon is just the beginning. Become part of a community of like-minded people as we train, develop skills, and a gain a greater appreciation of sport and each other.
JOIN / RENEW Online NOW !
Train, compete and socialize with the Baydogs Pack; a group of like-minded athletes of all skill levels: Beginners to Ironman Finishers. The Club offers a variety of workouts * and clinics throughout the entire year, led by experienced Coaches and Club Members. Most of the workouts and clinics are included in your annual membership fee. One year for under $100 is a great deal!
The Club also organizes seasonal and monthly social events and are involved at local races and charity events. Members may also take part in our leading edge Mentoring Program, where new Members are matched up with experienced Members in groups or 1:1. As well, as a part of your membership you will receive a monthly newsletter chalked full of vital information, training tips and more from our Sponsors, Coaches and Members. Our Facebook Group is also a great resource for multi-sport advice and information, and a great way to meet up with other members for an open water swim or Sunday run.
Members also receive the following benefits:
- 20% off City of Barrie RecPass (Individual & Family) (up to $150/year savings)
- Specially priced team merchandise including our Sugoi team uniforms
- 10% off regular priced items at Running Free Stores
- 10% off during MEC club nights
- $5M Liability and $50K Sport Accident insurance at all Triathlon Ontario sanctioned races, events, and Baydogs workouts
- No payment of one-day race fees for sanctioned races (Save up to $10/race)
- Annual subscription to Triathlon Canada Magazine ($25 value)
- Ability to participate in National and Provincial competitions
- Discounts on all Triathlon Ontario Clinics and courses
- 20% off of all INFINIT Nutrition products
- Access to Individual Athlete Insurance program extending our Liability and Sport Accident insurance 24/7, worldwide while training
- Access to bike insurance program – protects against damage and theft at sanctioned races, club workouts and special events
- Support the growth and development of Multisport in a safe, fun, and fair way
- Contribute to programming for Youth, Junior, High Performance, Paratriathlon, and Age Groupers
* All club workouts are sanctioned by Triathlon Ontario.